Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Bonfire!

Last night, when I got home from the Library, Ted remembered that we had signed up to attend a hayride/bonfire get-together that someone from church was having out at their house. Immediately, I got really excited, because this would be Cheesy's 1st bonfire! (I love 1st's)

We got her all bundled up, and then we bundled ourselves, and we drove out into the country. we arrived 35 min. late (because I was working) so the hay ride had already left. But, no worries, because we just hung out with those who stayed behind at the bonfire.


I got to thinking later, and it was probably good that we missed the hay ride because it was 45 minutes long and COLD!

Daddy, Mommy and Eloise hung out by the fire and chatted with friends. Then, when the wagons returned we had a huge cookout of hot dogs, s'mores, hot chocolate and hot cider. It was deliciously fall!

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

Awww, that sounds like so much fun!!! :)