Theodore and I have a place to live and it's IN Charlevoix, 5 minutes from everywhere we always go! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a finished basement! It is on a nice corner lot, has a heated garage, and we LOVE it!
Sorry for all of the exclamation marks, but I really can't help it. We are so excited, and we can't wait to move in. We now have a place that we can call our own. We can be home by ourselves, make dinner together, and have an hour less in the car each day. We get giddy when we talk about it. We can have small group, youth group, friends, family and more come over to OUR house.
Now we understand the pride that comes with home ownership. Ted and I are excited to care for our home as well as clean it, fix it up, mow the lawn, shovel the drive, paint rooms colors we want, and more. We are excited for the responsibility. Now for some pics of our HOME!

Here it is! (more pics once we move in)

No comments:
Post a Comment