Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mmm...Turkey and Potatoes

Happy Thanksgiving!


Ted and I are spending time at the Polleys Parents today. I am kind of bummed about not seeing anyone on my side of the family, but it is nice to just relax and not have to travel anywhere far.

Dad and Tami are in Florida visiting my Grandma Barbara.
Mom and Nick live in Alaska.
Erica, Chris and Emma live in Pennsylvania.
Sam, Bill, Olivia, Izabella and my Grandpa all live 4 hours downstate.

So, our options were sort of limited anyway. I have a lot of school work to do this weekend as well so I can make sure I graduate. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all and remember to count your blessings. There are so many things to be thankful for that are easy to forget.

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

I like your new layout! :) It was really good to see you this weekend...