Monday, December 15, 2008

Lots of Things to Share!

Well the news is out! I love finding out who already knows about our new little baby-to-be. Info like this spreads like wildfire. I went back to work today at the library and half the staff already knew! I hadn’t worked since September! It is so funny. I love telling people and seeing how excited they get, and I love how excited Ted and I are.

I am fourteen weeks pregnant now. My clothes are almost too tight, but not yet. I think I am going to have to do some maternity shopping in January. Yay! We will find out if the baby is a boy or girl in January as well. Ted and I cannot wait to find out, because we are dying (well, mostly me) to do the nursery. One of my coworkers just gave me the idea of decorating the whole nursery in black and white (which babies love because it is what they can distinguish most) and then accent with bright red. You can make it cutesy if it is a girl, and it works super great for a boy. So we will see. I LOVE the idea.

In other news…My mom is visiting from Alaska, and she is busy visiting all her friends and family. She got to come to Mount Pleasant to see me GRADUATE!!! I finally have my Bachelor’s and soon I will have my provisional certificate to teach. I am so excited. Hopefully, I will be able to find a full time teaching job for next fall. But, back to my mom…she loves AK (and so does Nick) and she has lots of stories. We are having a family Christmas tomorrow (Tuesday) with my sister Samantha and her two girls Olivia and Izabella. I can’t wait till next year when our baby will have its first Christmas! He or she will be about six months old; it’ll be so much fun.

So that’s all the big news I have for now…Graduation, Baby, Mom visiting, Family Christmas…and we are still organizing and LOVING our new house. We have our tree up and lots of Christmas decorations. I will post some pics from the family Christmas and of the new house. I just need to find the time. I am very busy as you can probably tell. :)

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

Once you figure out the sex of the baby OR you know what colors you are doing the nursery, will you let me know? Whichever comes first ;)

Thanks...