Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tsk Tsk

So....about that appointment that I have been telling everyone about. You know...the one where we get to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. You remember, don't you?

Well...I lied. Turns out we will find out what the baby is on February 2nd. I have to go to the hospital that day for an ultrasound and they will tell us then.

Sorry to let everyone down. :) I guess we will just have to deal with the anticipation for a little bit longer. About 2 and a half weeks to be exact.

But here is good news from the baby visit:

1. Baby's heart beat is 158 bpm. Which is good.

2. I gained 3 pounds. Which is good.

3. Starting this week (week 18) I should be able to feel the baby's movements. They should feel like butterflies or nervous feelings inside my tummy. And then as the next couple of weeks go by I should be able to distinguish which side of the tummy they are coming from.

4. We were given the a-okay to go on a little pre-baby vaca in the middle of March.

That's it for now. :)

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

aww, darn! I will just be patient (for 2 more weeks) and wait until you know the news!!! LOL. So glad everything is going well... yay.