Saturday, April 25, 2009

33 Weeks and Counting!

I am uploading a pic of me taken this morning by my lovely hubby (thanks!) before I came to work. At 33 weeks, I am finally feeling the "effects" of having 20-some extra pounds around my midsection. Yesterday I subbed, and by 1:30pm I was ready for a nap and my back and feet felt like I was 100 years old. Ted explained this by, "Well there's pregnant and then there's super-pregnant." I am assuming I have entered the super-pregnant stage. :)

This week Ted and I built the crib and changing table! we were so proud of each other because we worked together, me reading the directions and handing out pieces and Ted wrenching them together. Usually when we build stuff we end up fighting or getting frustrated at each other because the we messed up on the directions or something....but not this time! It was fun to build the crib and really, really easy. :)

Here are some pics of the nursery so far...we don't have shades on the window yet or any decorations, but all of the "big" stuff is FINALLY done. We have only been talking about painting and furniture for forever! :)

3 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

ohhhh guys, the nursery is so cute! i love it :)


...she's almost here :)

Kari said...

Super cute Sarah! I love it!

Kari said...

So cute Sarah! I love it!