So, while I was out of the house all weekend working, Ted and CJ bought stuff to fix the holes in the walls and then got to painting. They also painted the stairwell to our basement the same color. The stairwell used to have green ivy sponge paint accents on it...but not anymore. I don't have pics of that, because it still needs a second coat. But, the dining room is AMAZING! I can't wait to use it now. We are going to get some art for the walls and an area rug for the floor to "hide" the fact that it is carpeted...until we can afford to replace the flooring someday. :) Curtains are on the way as well, courtesy of Mom Polleys!
So..here it is...TA DA! 


Oh, and here's another cute pic that I couldn't pass on posting. :) Ted and I were trying out our new baby carrier we got. And, since Eloise isn't actually here yet, we had to find a substitute. 
After trying out this new baby carrier, Ted flat out denied that he would ever wear it in public, even though the packaging shows guys wearing it too. We will see. Carrying a real baby will be more manly than carrying a Pooh Bear.
1 comment:
OH MY, I'm laughing so hard. At Ted's expression, of course! C'mon Ted, be a trooper :) I love the new paint color. Awesome. Glad to know the Polley's share our love for vibrant wall colors :)
PS. Hi Eloise, please come soon. I want to meet you. Love, Gussy.
Post a Comment