The other night, thanks to my Real Simple magazine subscription (compliments to Mom Polleys), Ted and I had something pretty tasty for dinner. Not that every night isn't tasty, this was just EXTRA tasty.
I made a Potato, Leek and Feta Tart. The recipe can be found here. Just look how yummy this is! And, just to prove that Ted liked it even though there is no meat in it...we finished it for lunch today! :)
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious you mentioned it not having meat. One time I made something... can't remember what... but Zack said "next time, do you think you can put meat on this? I eat a lot."
Poor guy! He sure does need a lot of food. Sounds like he's just like Ted :)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is hilarious you mentioned it not having meat. One time I made something... can't remember what... but Zack said "next time, do you think you can put meat on this? I eat a lot."
Poor guy! He sure does need a lot of food. Sounds like he's just like Ted :)
xo.
Wow Sarah you are becoming quite the gourmet! Looks wonderful but no way I would ever get Chris to eat it. O well more for me!!!!
Wow Sarah, you are becoming quite the gourmet! Looks wonderful but no way I would ever get Chris to eat it. O Well more for me!!!
Post a Comment