But, even though the weather kind of brings me down, there were some good things throughout my day as well.
Number 1: The new Boden catalog came in the mail. (see here)
Number 2: I discovered some new music while working at the biblioteca.
And
Number 3: Ted said to me (with a huige grin on his face in his little Theodore way), “I love you more than bears love honey times a million. And, bears LOVE honey a lot!”

He always knows how to put a smile on my face because he knows that I love silly things that are cute. Like the image of a bear eating honey…but not just any bear, a really, really, cute bear. Weird… I know. :)
So, as you can see…not a very eventful day. But, tomorrow will be more exciting…I promise! :)
1 comment:
YES! Tomorrow is the big day, we are excited down in Ferndale :)
And what Ted said to you was super cute. He's going to be a Fab! Daddy! :)
Blessings to you that tomorrow goes well!
Post a Comment