Just Kidding!
But, it is the first day of March, and that makes for a celebration. Only twenty-some days till the first day of Spring, and Ted and I will enjoying that mini-holiday (in my eyes) sitting in the sun.
Florida, my friends, is only 15 days away! In case you can't seem to grasp my excitement, let me share this little fact. Yesterday, here in "Charlevoix the Beautiful" it was three degrees. 3. Yesterday in Dunedin, FL it was seventy-eight degrees. 78. That means, it was 75 degrees warmer in Dunedin than in Charlevoix. If that doesn't make you want to be in the Sunshine State right this minute, I don't know what will.
Ted and I are trying to make the best of our "end of winter" blues. On Friday, we went to Traverse City and ate at a yummy restuarant, developed a disposable camera from last summer (a last minute canoeing/bed and breakfast trip...that cheered us up right away!), and then bought some clothes for my forever expanding belly.
We went home from Traverse by way of Bellaire so that we could stop at our favorite micro-brewery, Short's. One of my co-workers/friend, Dwain, was playing music there and it is always fun to see him. And...it is always fun to eat their pizza! Ted now has realistic hopes that Stagecoach Regime will play there, since Dwain has connections. :)
Stagecoach Regime is the band that Ted is in...I don't know if I have mentioned that before. They have some fun songs. He plays guitar mostly, and then drums on a song or two, I think.
Well, it's a new month, and a new season (almost). So, it was now time for a new background as well. I hope you enjoy it. Very Spring-y and happy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment