I have been feeling sad a lot lately, and I think that there are a couple factors that are majorly affecting my mood.
#1 is obviously the pregnancy, I am known to be a tad on the emotional side when I am not pregnant, so little Eloise (and all the hormones racing through her and I) has great effects on whether I am crying, laughing, moping, or anything else. :)
#2 is OBVIOUSLY the weather. For some reason, I cannot stand the winter any longer. I think it partly has to do with so much to look forward to in the spring and summer, and partly because I am not a huge fan of being cold (which seems to become more apparent as the years go by.) Luckily, sometimes I have some nice hot flashes that actually make my fingers and toes thaw out. :)
#3 is that I don't know what to do with my time...I thought I would love being graduated and working part-time for a while during the winter and summer, but I actually MISS being busy. I miss having tasks that I need to complete and having checklists and schedules, and etc. Maybe I just need to learn to relax, or maybe I need to find a productive hobby. Not sure.
More on this later. I need to think about what I REALLY want to do with my time and such until Eloise gets here. I know when she is here I will be so busy loving her and taking care of her I will be wishing I had 20 more hours in the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment