Monday, December 15, 2008

PICTURES!

Okay, so I got really excited when I got home from work and I decided to upload some pictures. I also realized how lame and boring my blog looked. So here is a sampling. :) Enjoy!

Pre-Baked Apple Pie that I made in September



and...voila! A yummy homemade apple pie made by chef Sarah. Her first ever!


Here is one of our favorite ornaments on our tree. On the back it has our wedding date.


Here is our pretty tree. We had so much fun decorating it.
The roses are from my dad for graduating.


The Kitchen. Very white, yet very functional. It will be remodeled before we move someday.

Here me in my grad garb. A very fun morning, with a fun family lunch after!
Me and my hubby.

Izabella and then Olivia, my neices. My sister likes to take fancy pics of them. :)

Okay, that's all for now. :)

1 comment:

Gussy Sews said...

I loved all the pics!!! :) Your tree is super cute and very festive. I can't believe you're 14 weeks along... YAY! Baby Polleys is coming =] Congrats on graduation Sarah! I'm glad you got to see your family!