Sunday, February 1, 2009

16 Hours!!!

Well, tomorrow is the day. 9:00am to be exact.

I have to drink 32 ounces of water by 8am. I am guessing this is to make the ultra sound easier to do…not sure though. All I know is that by the time that appointment is over I am going to have to pee like crazy!!

I can’t believe that Ted and I are going to find out what our little baby is!! We are so excited and we can’t wait to pick a name, start the nursery, buy some items, and plan showers. AHH!!...SO EXCITING!

In other news…Ted and I have decided to go to Florida! We are going to go March 16th – 24th. Ted’s parents are going as well, and we get to stay at the condo they rented. So, it is like a partial-family va-ca, since the whole family can’t be there. Ted and I are also going to visit my Grandma Barbara, who lives in The Villages during the winter. (I have an interesting statistic about that place if you are interested...). :)

We bought our tickets the other day and we got airfare for $80 apiece—round trip! So, that is kind of unbelievable. Having that great deal made it a lot easier and justifiable to rent a car…which means we can go around on our own and stuff. :)

We are staying in a town called Dunedin. It is north of Tampa Bay and near Tarpon Springs. Personally, it didn’t really matter to me where we went, as long as we went somewhere WARM. Ted and I nixed our Chicago vacation idea, because of that soul fact…too COLD. So, in about 44 days we will be jetting off for 70 degree weather (hopefully, I know FL has it cool days).

I am going to be about 27 weeks pregs during the trip and my doctor said it would be okay to travel, unless something happens between now and then. He gave me all the details and precautions you have to take when on planes or for just sitting for long periods of time in general. But, he said, no worries.

Hope you enjoy the 21 week pic! I have grown a lot. I can feel it and that pic definitely shows!

**Also, I am 99.9% sure that I have felt the baby. Actually, I know I have, I am just being doubtful, because I am waiting for that first huge kick! :)

No comments: