Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a Girly!!

Hey, so if you have not heard yet...Ted and I found out that we are having a GIRL!!! A perfect, healthy, beautiful little girl.

We are soo excited, and we called A LOT of people yesterday. We have already begun planning things and thinking about the future when it comes to having a daughter. And, Ted is already writing a song for her. :)

I am going to post some ultra sound pics that are super adorable, but it will have to wait. Our computer went kapoot the other day, so now we have no way of getting online at home. I doubt when this will be fixed, because we don't really have money for a new computer...so HOPEFULLY one of our friends will be able to fix it. Or, at least get the 5 years' worth of pics that are stored on it. I know, I know...stupid me for not having them backed up on a flash drive or something..Boo!

So, I won't be able to post as regularly as I was, but I will still do my best to give everyone updates about the baby and the rest of the Polleys' clan. :)

I can't believe we are having a GIRL!!! YAY! And, she is perfectly healthy and normal sized and everything. She is right on track. The doctor said she is super active too, which is a good sign because that means that her central nervous system is developing on track. It was so amazing to see our little girl moving around inside of me.

Okay, I know this post is scattered, but I'm on a time limit, so I gotta go!

Love you all!

No comments: