Tuesday, February 10, 2009

22.5 Weeks!

I can't believe I am already 22 weeks pregs! It is amazing how the time is flying and how it is almost SPRING already! Well..at least it feels like Spring today with temps in the 50's!!

I finally had a pic taken and have posted it, I am sad that I am not organized enough to have a pic taken the same day every week to show my belly-bursting progress, but oh well. Here is my 22.5 week pic (on the right hand side-bar). I admit I do not look to good because I have a cold that will just NOT leave me alone. But, the baby is as happy as can be. :)

Ted felt our little baby girl move for the first time last night. I can feel her all the time, but only certain movements are big enough and strong enough for an "outsider" to feel. Ted is soo excited about the baby too. It is so cute about how he talks about her all the time. Last night he said he wished she was here right now so that he could cuddle up and fall asleep on the couch with her. When I mentioned things like crying, pooping, and spitting up, he decided he could use the next couple months to prepare. Haha!

Anyway, in other news, Ted and I are going down to Battle Creek this weekend to celebrate my Dad's birthday! I think we are actually going to leave on Thursday night since neither of us work on Fridays. Sam, Bill and the girls (Liv and Izabella) are coming as well. We haven't seen them since Christmas!! We also get to see my Grandpa and celebrate his birthday which is just one week away from my dad's. Tami (my dad's girlfriend) will of course be there as well, so it is going to be a super fun weekend. Ted and I are excited to get away for a couple of days.

Enjoy the fabulous day!! It is sooooo gorgeous outside!

Oh, and here are the latest pics of 2 of my favorite neices.

No comments: