Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Too Early?

My sister, Samantha, called me today and asked, "What does Cheesy want for Christmas? I am trying to get all of my shopping done now."


Whoa.


Christmas shopping already?


"What day is it? Wasn't it just Halloween?" I asked.


But, then I realized that before Eloise, I too would have been thinking about Christmas and all the goodies I want to buy for people.


So...what does Cheesy wasnt for Christmas? Since she will only be 6 months old at Christmas, the question slowly morphed into, "What does Mama Cheese (me) want for Eloise for Christmas?"


The following are things that I L-O-V-E, that I hope Eloise will have someday. Some of these things she is way too young for. But, maybe this will give you some ideas Sis. :)



An all natural, wooden teether in the shape of an E...perhaps.



A berry stained, wooden stacker...maybe.




A wooden shape sorter....hmmm.



All good options, but in reality...Eloise would be happy with a stick, if it came right down to it. That would not be safe, but the point being that Relly really doesn't want or need anything, except her Mama, Daddy and lots of love. But it is sooo fun to look anyway!

And these are for when Eloise is a tad bit older. (Ted and I want these for ourselves!)





Yay for toys! Someday our house is going to be bombarded with them, I'm sure. :)

No comments: