Today was a BIG day for the Little Cheese. We went out beyond Boyne Falls and got her first set of professional photos taken (it's about time!). We even got a couple family portraits, which Ted really loved posing for. :-P
Based on a recommendation from a a coworker in Boyne City, we went out to Center of Attention Photography. I cannot begin to tell you about how excited I am to see the results. She has them on her website in about 10 days. They will be secured with a password, but for those of you who are dying to have a pic of Eloise Iden on your mantle, I will share the password so you can pick your favorite.
Let me tell you....it will be hard. We had her in about 5 different outfits (including a couple DARLING dresses) and she is sitting in baskets and in chairs and lying on fluffy rugs. She was a little model. :)
She was so, so good too! She lasted way longer than I thougt she was going to. About 258 pics in 60 minutes. (In one outfit, over to the backdrop, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP (x10), okay. Out of that outfit, into the next outfit, and this headband, SNAP, SNAP, SNAP...over and over again. Whew!) She was a trooper. Although, Eloise was getting a little testy when it came time for the family portrait. I think next time we will try to do those first.
So about 10 days folks!
In the meantime....
We are headed downstate tomorrow to see my side of the family and to have our Christmas with them. We also get to celebrate New Year's. I know I will have a ton of pics after that adventure. :)
OH! And I almost forgot to say that yesterday my Mom visited us after her first day at her new JOB!! It is in Elk Rapids, so the visits won't be few or far inbetween. Ted and I are excited to travel to Elk Rapids as well. It is a cute little town on Lake Michigan and I have heard about their art festival called Art Rapids, which Ted and I are super pumped for!!
Oh, and one more thing, you want to know the best part about this whole photo thing??? We are getting more family pics downstate with my sister and her family, my brother, my dad, Tami and her girls. So, even if these do not turn out so well (which I highly doubt), we have another opportunity in about 3 days.
Poor Eloise. I think she will be able to dress herself when we are done with all of this! :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment