Saturday, December 12, 2009

So Much to Say, Part 2

I promised pictures of Eloise meeting Santa, as well as pictures of her dressed up in holiday garb.  So, here they are!!

This outfit was given to us by Eloise's Aunt Julie.  It is so darling...something Ted and I would never buy...which is why it was so, so FUN to dress her in it.  She loved it!  The fuzz around her wrists had her occupied for a long, long time.  She wore this to see Santa (of course) and then she wore it to Ted's Staff Christmas Party. (which was really fun, and had lots of good food!)





We headed down to our bank to see Santa.  He was there for one hour only (He's a busy guy, ya know) and you could take your own pictures, which is way better than having to pay for a photo that may or may not turn out.  We tried our best to get Cheesy to smile, but she was waaaay too distracted by everything going on around her.  She didn't mind sitting with Santa.  Ted and I noted later that it was really neat that Eloise can be held by anyone and be super happy...but then that scared us at the same time.






You can tell that Eloise doesn't really know what to do.  She is probably wondering why she got put into a pink puffball and then put on someone's lap that has an overabundance of white curly hair streaming from his face.

I told Eloise this morning that there was only 13 days until Christmas and she got a really big smile on her face.  I practically melted.  Although... I could have said I was going to have tuna for lunch and I would have got the same reaction from her.  :)

Are you as excited as Eloise about Christmas?!?



No comments: