Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh What Fun!

Santa came!  And, boy did he deliver!  Eloise woke us up around 8am on Christmas morning, and then we all ventured into the living room.  Stockings came first, and for Eloise, what was in her stocking ended up being her favorite toy: Max! He is a hit!




She also got some sippy cups and some spoons in her stocking. 

Then, Eloise moved on to her presents under the tree.  She got lots of blocks (also a favorite), a book, a Classic Pooh Ornament, some outfits (of course), and some Automoblox cars (which she is a little young for, but Daddy and I thought they were so so cool).



Santa also got Momma and Daddy some great gifts too!  Ted got lots of books...he's super into reading right now (as am I), The Swell Season (the couple from the movie Once have a real band, and this is their CD), and the latest PASTE magazine.  I got a 4GB flash drive to store photos on, a book, some ultra comfy socks, a new snow hat, a water bottle, and an amazing vase from this art gallery that's on the way to Traverse.  Ted remembered that I said I liked it about a month or two ago, and got it for me!  He is the best!

Take a look:


and here are my super cute socks and hat!

Which...you can't really see my new haircut under the hat...so here you go!


TA-DA!  (I really like it)

anyway...

Ted and I got lots of little treats like hot chocolate and candy and cherry-chocolate bars in our stockings as well.  Santa is so good! Eloise had tons of fun Christmas morning, and that was just the beginning. 



We went over to Boyne City and joined up with all of the rest of the family, and had lots of fun exchanging gifts and eating a yummy turkey dinner.  Ted got a nice 4 person Kelty tent (so we are camping this summer!) and I got a cute pair of vintage wool mittens from our sibling gift exchange.  Oh, and Mom Polleys made a beautiful (I cannot say this enough!!!!!) quilt for us.  I will have to post a picture of it, once we get all organized and unpacked at home again.

We hope you had a very merry Christmas as well!
Love, The Polleys'

(Christmas Eve 2009)

No comments: